What do Tom Cruise, Celine Dion and Catherine Zeta Jones have in common? A perfect smile! But they weren’t born that way, nor were many other big name celebrities. They achieved their camera-ready smiles with the help of cosmetic dentistry. When performed by expert cosmetic dentists, the dental work looks totally natural. From teeth whitening to straightening to replacement, celebrities enjoy beautiful smiles. And so can you, with the help of the Spring, TX cosmetic dentists at SpringLove Dentistry.
Superstar smiles were made, not born
Many dental issues can cause less than perfect smiles. Which treatments do some of today’s most famous celebrities need to give them the superstar smiles you see on screen and online? You might be surprised to know:
Nicholas Cage required porcelain veneers to correct his crooked, discolored teeth, and the resulting smile makes him look years younger.
Celine Dion needed dental crowns and teeth whitening to perfect her on-stage smile.
Tom Cruise had crooked, overlapping and chipped teeth as a teen. A combination of veneers, braces and teeth whitening gave him that male model smile.
Jennifer Garner uses teeth whitening and veneers to maintain her attractive, radiant appearance.
Zack Efron eliminated a large gap between his two front teeth with veneers, straightened crooked teeth with invisible braces and perfected his engaging smile with teeth whitening.
Catherine Zeta Jones wore braces as a child, and later needed veneers to remove gaps and adjust the uneven size of her teeth. Regular teeth whitening helps Catherine retain her youthful, beautiful smile.
Cosmetic dentistry options to make you look like a star
You don’t have to live with a smile you don’t love. At SpringLove Dentistry, cosmetic dental treatments can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted:
- Porcelain veneers can change the shape, size, shade or symmetry of your front teeth and completely transform your smile.
- Invisalign allows you to straighten your teeth nearly invisibly, without the metal-mouth appearance and discomfort of traditional braces.
- Porcelain crowns create new tooth structure and strengthen your smile when a tooth is too worn or damaged to use veneers.
- Dental implants can restore entire teeth in the most secure and health-conscious way possible.
- Teeth whitening is the most requested cosmetic dental procedure in America. Yellowed or stained teeth from coffee and tea, medications, smoking or just normal aging can be made white and bright again.
Smile makeovers and cosmetic dentistry at SpringLove Dentistry
We can correct a variety of problems with the many cosmetic dentistry options now available. Call SpringLove Dentistry in Spring, TX today and experience your own superstar smile!